HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceangell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 475
Points : 34002
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

7-0 KAKAKAKA
damn played so nice i feel so good
and 2morrow again a match <33333



7-0

_________________
11x Atalanta upt - Iceangell
Proud clan leader Risingforces




Click here to up me
Cry baby cry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternal-clan.tk
iniVini
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 640
Points : 33429
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Iceangell wrote:
7-0 KAKAKAKA
damn played so nice i feel so good
and 2morrow again a match <33333



7-0

lol
come to brazil man, u ill see the real soccer XD Twisted Evil

blood, death and love...... oO

_________________


Click for up me
Back to top Go down
Iceangell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 475
Points : 34002
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm

no ty,
we still the second best of the world after brazil, so there wont be that much diffrent between our countrys;)
so we better can call our countrys the countrys with real soccer Smile

_________________
11x Atalanta upt - Iceangell
Proud clan leader Risingforces




Click here to up me
Cry baby cry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternal-clan.tk
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 33191
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Iceangell wrote:
no ty,
we still the second best of the world after brazil, so there wont be that much diffrent between our countrys;)
so we better can call our countrys the countrys with real soccer Smile

you talk about the official teams not the league teams right?because England and Spain got better league's then Holland =X
btw what about Germany official team they are pretty good too...so there are many good teams but i agree that Brasil have a great Soccer team probably the best in the world :p
Back to top Go down
Iceangell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 475
Points : 34002
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 pm

p1k3man wrote:
Iceangell wrote:
no ty,
we still the second best of the world after brazil, so there wont be that much diffrent between our countrys;)
so we better can call our countrys the countrys with real soccer Smile

you talk about the official teams not the league teams right?because England and Spain got better league's then Holland =X
btw what about Germany official team they are pretty good too...so there are many good teams but i agree that Brasil have a great Soccer team probably the best in the world :p
we talk about the official teams yea,
and about germany.. better throw them in the water cuz they are really noobs ;D
check word ranklist ... it still says brazil and holland are still the best countrys of the world,
and yeah. the most talent is in holland also..
How come that spain got better leagues ?
Cuz they got dutch players there too.. and england? yea also dutch players in there, not all but dutch players are talentfull Smile

_________________
11x Atalanta upt - Iceangell
Proud clan leader Risingforces




Click here to up me
Cry baby cry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternal-clan.tk
iniVini
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 640
Points : 33429
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Brazil players?

_________________


Click for up me
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 33705
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 am

Vini-san plays soccer too?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
iniVini
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 640
Points : 33429
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Czar Jerson wrote:
Vini-san plays soccer too?
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
play better Upt than soccer XD

_________________


Click for up me
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 33705
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm

iniVini wrote:
Czar Jerson wrote:
Vini-san plays soccer too?
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
play better Upt than soccer XD
Me wants to learn soccer and tennis... and guitar! xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
iniVini
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 640
Points : 33429
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Soccer: Bart Teach u
Guitar: Vini Kun Teach u
Tenis? Nike Teach u


_________________


Click for up me
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 33705
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:23 pm

iniVini wrote:
Soccer: Bart Teach u
Guitar: Vini Kun Teach u
Tenis? Nike Teach u

:O Nike!!!! <3

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 33191
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Quote :
we talk about the official teams yea,
and about germany.. better throw them in the water cuz they are really noobs ;D
check word ranklist ... it still says brazil and holland are still the best countrys of the world,

World ranklist is a big lie xD if im not wrong it says Israel is the 2x place!!!but we didnt made it to the world champion or even europe championship xD so how could we be 2x place!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 33705
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 pm

bounce bounce bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
iniVini
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 640
Points : 33429
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:05 pm

where u see Israel in 2th place?

_________________


Click for up me
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 33705
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:10 pm

bounce bounce bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 33191
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 pm

iniVini wrote:
where u see Israel in 2th place?

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html

u can see here isarel rank is 22 place
Back to top Go down
riece
Super member
Super member
avatar

Posts : 76
Points : 32652
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 31
Location : rotterdam

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Iceangell wrote:
p1k3man wrote:
Iceangell wrote:
no ty,
we still the second best of the world after brazil, so there wont be that much diffrent between our countrys;)
so we better can call our countrys the countrys with real soccer Smile

you talk about the official teams not the league teams right?because England and Spain got better league's then Holland =X
btw what about Germany official team they are pretty good too...so there are many good teams but i agree that Brasil have a great Soccer team probably the best in the world :p
we talk about the official teams yea,
and about germany.. better throw them in the water cuz they are really noobs ;D
check word ranklist ... it still says brazil and holland are still the best countrys of the world,
and yeah. the most talent is in holland also..
How come that spain got better leagues ?
Cuz they got dutch players there too.. and england? yea also dutch players in there, not all but dutch players are talentfull Smile

brizil suck at soccer hahahahahahaha
holland FTW pirat
Back to top Go down
http://nl-richard.hyves.nl/
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 33191
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 26
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Quote :
brizil suck at soccer hahahahahahaha
holland FTW

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html

well as u can see........Brazil 1st and Holland 3rd xD which mean that brazil is better...
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
iniVini
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 640
Points : 33429
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 am



Ups... 1st...
XD

_________________


Click for up me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1   

Back to top Go down
 
rksv Roda'23 B1 - afc DWS B1
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bengkel untuk repair Honda CG125/150
» Bunyi Tayar Bergesel & Gegaran Pada Tempat Letak Kaki

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPAM-
Jump to: