HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First Love <3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 34901
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Tupik€ wrote:
ye...

gonna try it many times this 8-weeks summer-hollyday...

I WANT A VAL-RING!
hehe i never got one.. and i probably wont loot one for the rest of my life :p
anyway good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tupik€
Super member
Super member
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 33437
Join date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

p1k3man wrote:
Tupik€ wrote:
ye...

gonna try it many times this 8-weeks summer-hollyday...

I WANT A VAL-RING!
hehe i never got one.. and i probably wont loot one for the rest of my life :p
anyway good luck!

ye, just back from holiday since yesterday, gonna try if it's fun (don't think so =\)
but a friend wantz to buy a 125 knight with me (maybe) so that would be ossom = D
Back to top Go down
Tupik€
Super member
Super member
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 33437
Join date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

ok, I only xp-ed a few %'s, (like 50 or something...)

so no vals for me the coming year xD
Back to top Go down
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 34901
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Tupik€ wrote:
ok, I only xp-ed a few %'s, (like 50 or something...)

so no vals for me the coming year xD
its ok xD
dont lose hope
take lessons from jerson! he knows how to loot a val!
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 35415
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 am

I haven't hunted rings for a long while now. I don't think the drop rate is that good anymore.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 34901
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Czar Jerson wrote:
I haven't hunted rings for a long while now. I don't think the drop rate is that good anymore.
try and you'll find out xD
Back to top Go down
Tupik€
Super member
Super member
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 33437
Join date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 pm

p1k3man wrote:
Czar Jerson wrote:
I haven't hunted rings for a long while now. I don't think the drop rate is that good anymore.
try and you'll find out xD

he haz no gear, right?
Back to top Go down
Tupik€
Super member
Super member
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 33437
Join date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 pm

but the problem with me is also that I suck at defence, Czar can solo val, I die before I'm at 50% .___.'
Back to top Go down
p1k3man
Godlike member
Godlike member
avatar

Posts : 599
Points : 34901
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 am

Tupik€ wrote:
but the problem with me is also that I suck at defence, Czar can solo val, I die before I'm at 50% .___.'
mm...bug it xD
thats the way i remember we fought val
Back to top Go down
Czar Jerson
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1056
Points : 35415
Join date : 2009-07-24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 am

Use ranged crystals to solo. Use a knight for pwnage. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jersonmari
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Love <3   

Back to top Go down
 
First Love <3
Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» YAMAHA APAKAH INI?
» Fantage VS. WitchMe
» Do You Like Carol Reed? Then you will Love The Artifact & its FREE!
» Love Hug Smile Quest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPAM-
Jump to: